Klasszikus zene (Classical), CD kiadvány, 2019.
FIVE POEMS FOR A FEMALE VOICE AND PIANO.
Like Richard Strauss, besides the dominating stage works Richard Wagner’s oeuvre catalogue shows several works for other genres, including compositions for choir, piano and chamber music as well as songs. Amongst them, the Wesendonck-Lieder, composed after texts by his occasional muse, Mathilde von Wesendonck, the wife of a Swiss industrialist, have attained special popularity. Very special is the version which can be heard on this recording for deep voice played by the violoncello. Additionally to the chamber pieces by Richard Strauss also the Album Page and prelude to Tristan und Isolde in the cello/piano version by Richard Wagner can be found on this CD.
Michael Schöch – (piano)
Norbert Anger – (violoncello)
1. Strauss – Sonate Fuer Violoncello & Klavier F-Dur
2. Strauss – Romanze F-Dur Av 75
3. Wagner – Fuenf Gedichte Fuer Eine Frauenstimme
4. Nach Texten Von Mathilde Wesendock (Wesendonck)
5. Wagner – Albumblatt E-Dur
6. Wagner – Einleitung Zu Tristan Und Isolde
Total Time: 78:54