Hard Rock, Blues Rock, 2LP kiadvány, 2021.
A legendás 1999-es “Rock N Roll Hall Of Fame” FM rádiós koncert teljes anyaga.
A Bad Company egy fantasztikusan jó brit rockzenekar, mely 1973-ban alakult meg. A Free maradék tagjaiból jött létre az együttes, mely a nevét Robert Benton westernjéből kölcsönözte. Habár a Bad Company nem volt korszakalkotó csapat, de azért rendesen felkavarta a brit és az amerikai rockéletet és rockpiacot az 1970-es években.
STUNNING ACOUSTIC SET FROM A RE-FORMED BAD COMPANY IN 1999.
- Formed in London, in 1973 by Paul Rodgers and Mick Ralphs, Bad Company later added drummer Simon Kirke and bassist Boz Burrell. Peter Grant, manager of Led Zeppelin, also managed Bad Company until 1982.
- The band enjoyed great success throughout the 1970s, and their first three albums, “Bad Company” (1974), “Straight Shooter” (1975), and “Run with the Pack” (1976), reached the top five in the album charts of both the UK and the US. Many of their cuts, such as ‘Bad Company’, ‘Can’t Get Enough’, ‘Good Lovin’ Gone Bad’, ‘Feel Like Makin’ Love’, ‘Ready for Love’, ‘Shooting Star’, and ‘Rock ‘n’ Roll Fantasy’, remain staples of classic rock radio. They have sold 15 million albums in the United States alone.
- Although Paul Rodgers left the band in the early 1980s, by 1998 he had re-joined and the original Bad Company went back out on tour for a 32-date US tour in 1999, which included a live acoustic set they performed at the Rock N Roll Hall Of Fame on 21st July, despite the fact that the group have, criminally, still not been inducted into the academy.
- Bad Company put on a marvellous show however, performing eight of their classic numbers in an acoustic setting, which display just how strong and timeless Bad Co’s music remains.
- Augmented by a lengthy interview with main-man Paul Rodgers, during which he waxes lyrical on his music, his life and his fascinating history, this complete package has now made it onto vinyl 2LP for the first time, more than 20 years after the show was recorded for live broadcast.
1. Feel Like Makin’ Love 5:37
2. Shooting Star 6:53
3. Soul of Love 5:29
4. Seagull 4:27
5. Tracking Down A Runway 4:28
Side C :
6. Young Blood 5:17
7. Silver, Blue and Gold 5:34
8. Bad Company 5:30
9. Paul Rodgers Interview 25:04