Acid Folk, Folk Rock, Folk Pop, Psychedelic, 1970-es album.
Remaszterizált CD újra kiadás, 1994.
Although made available in 1970, “Fly Away” was never officially released each copy had the words “demo recording not available on general release” on the rear of the sleeve. Musically “Fly Away” was miles away from just a demo and one of the best acid-folk albums of its day putting the original “Merlin” pressings value up to around the 2000 British pounds mark today – the Private Pressings LP. Fly Away is a timeless album and sounds as contemporary today!!!
– Lee Menelaus / lead & backing vocals
– Peter Howell / acoustic & Classical guitars, mandolin, piano, organ, recorder, percussion
– John Ferdinando / vocals, electric & acoustic guitars, bass, auto harp
vendég zenészek :
– Andrew Lowcock / flute (4,10,12)
– Brian Hussey / drums (7,11)
1. When I Awoke
2. Though I May Be Dreaming
3. Get Together
4. Joy In The Finding
5. Going Home
6. All My Life
8. Take Me There
9. Lisa 3 Dawn
10. Barn Owl Blues
11. Kind Sir
12. Through The Eyes Of A Lifetime (Parts I-III)